Social Media Recruitment Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Recruitment Marketing Manager will Partner with internal business units to find, develop, and deliver stories related to our employer value proposition to be shared across social media and internal blogs. Partner with the marketing team to develop recruitment marketing material for social media. Develop and maintain career site(s) material that will help us attract talent. Source passive candidates via the various social media platforms.
As a champion of the talent experience, this position will deliver candidate-first marketing programs that not only drive awareness and generate a pipeline for open roles but inspire the most sought-after clinical professionals and position Legacy Community Healthcare as a great place to work. The incumbent will need to be data-driven with a passion for developing campaign plans and tactics, leverage digital and non-digital channels to engage target audiences, and planning virtual recruit campaign events. The ability to focus on how imagery, language, and tone impact success, is crucial.
- Stay current and forward-thinking on digital marketing products, tools and platforms, best practices and use within the healthcare competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop recruitment marketing material for social media
- Develop and maintain career sites’ (Legacy and external social media recruit partners) material that will help us attract talent across the country.
- Create and implement strategies for building, segmenting, and engaging our talent communities.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a strategic candidate pipeline for future hiring needs, including pipelines for frequently hired roles and for hard to fill roles.
- Uses social media networks, database searches, and other online recruiting tools to look for and connect with potential candidates. Super user and managerial oversight of Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Track and maintain candidate progress through the ATS system
- Use social media recruitment platforms to Source candidate resumes and assess experience and cultural fit.
- Recognizes the importance of providing potential recruits with a stellar candidate experience
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree is required
- HR certification is preferred
- Professional Recruitment certification is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of recruitment marketing
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Strong computer & social media technology skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information is essential.
- Experience with social and digital media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, and Twitter.
- Ability to work independently to achieve sourcing goals, while also working collaboratively with colleagues to generate ideas for networking, strategic sourcing, candidate mapping
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines and competing business priorities
- 9 Holiday + 1 Floating Holiday
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Medical / Vision / Dental (if eligible)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving healthy change in our communities.