Case Manager Supervisor - Rapid Rehousing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a member of the Rapid Rehousing project, you will join an incredibly talented and hardworking Regional Initiatives department dedicated to improving and monitoring the Rapid Rehousing project to advance BakerRipley’s impact in the Houston region.
Reporting to the Program Director, the Supervisor is a key member of the program Regional Initiatives team and is responsible for leading the team that is working with families facing Homelessness as a result of the economic impact COVID-19. This role supports the Program Director’s efforts to establish performance standards for the team. The Supervisor provides hands-on day to day management of the Rapid Rehousing Program staff and measures, guides, and directs the program’s compliance with all applicable regulations, grant requirements, established targets and goals, and budgets. This position will handle multiple assignments in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment.
EXPECTED POSITIVE OUTCOMES:
- Provide sustainable evidence of implementation of Supervisor created expectations of the team within the first three months of employment.
- Within the first six months, create a structure and environment cohesive to overall betterment of the program to be reviewed and approved by the Director.
- Obtain team trust demonstrated by team members to be observed by Director.
- Train and manage a team of 20+ staff dedicated to providing clients shelter, assist clients in establishing their stabilization goals, and perform community outreach to better assist families in accessing resources, supportive services, and housing opportunities.
- Provide day to day management and accountability for the Homeless Case Management program, ensuring program KPIS are met and dashboards prepared for Sr. Director with the ability to report status on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Establish, update, maintain and communicate project status updates to Director on an ongoing basis
- Network with other agencies, coalitions, and local community meetings.
- Assist clients in their search for housing options, filling out rental applications, interpreting leases and understanding tenant rights and responsibilities as needed
- Provides day to day management of the Homeless Case Management program
- Work with all staff to set staff performance targets in accordance with contract requirements.
- Ensures full compliance with program reporting requirements.
- Maintains familiarity with Strengths-based Case Management and/or Brief Strengths-based Case Management.
- Works closely with the available local community partners to market and share program guidelines and housing options to best meet the needs of the families in the region.
- Conducts community outreach to raise awareness of the housing and recovery assistance programs and requirements.
- Assists in determining eligibility for housing assistance in complex
High School or better.
Bachelors or better in Social Work or related field.
2-3 years: Supervisory experience of a team
3-5 years: Program management experience
Less than 3 years: Experience working with the Homeless Population
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Nonprofit working to keep the #Houston region a place of opportunity for everyone.