Human Resources Assistant – Bilingual
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Human Resource Assistant will be responsible for performing administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of The Center for Pursuit, CRI Federal, and CRI Commercial’s human resource department.
This position interfaces with all levels of the agency.
- Acts as the frontline contact for the HR department
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provides exceptional internal and external customer service by providing timely, accurate information in response to HR-related inquiries and/or requests.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate HR staff or director.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department and takes minutes for meetings
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Creating and updating forms
- Responsible for planning and executing special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Prepares data reports on a daily and weekly basis to the director and executive.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills/ Abilities Required:
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in both English and Spanish is required.
- Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills with ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities in a high volume, high energy environment.
- Ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality, excellent attention to detail, and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
- Willingness to work as a team member in order to accomplish established department goals.
- Maintains an attitude and philosophy consistent with agency standards.
- Advanced level skill with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Adobe
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn human resource information system (HRIS) and similar computer applications.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and at least three years of solid office experience as an Administrative Assistant, HR Assistant or relevant role
- 2 year experience in an HR role required or 4 years related office experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Duties will occasionally require work outside normal business hours. Dress code expectation is business professional. This is full-time in-office positio
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Center for Pursuit is a non-profit serving adults with intellectual & development disabilities through innovative residential, vocational and day ...