Provider Service Rep
This position is responsible for providing assistance to practitioners in resolution of claims, pricing, coding and contract issues; and working with internal departments to evaluate and resolve provider/contract and service issues. Handle more complex issues and may assist in training/mentoring staff
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor degree and two years experience resolving network management issues OR 6 years health care experience with two years resolving network management issues
* Knowledge of and experience with health care policies, products and procedures; contracts, applications and products.
* Knowledge of claims processing systems.
* PC proficiency including Word and Excel.
* Verbal and written communication skills; teamwork, and problem solving skills; analytical skills
* Organizational skills and experience meeting deadlines and working well under pressure.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* Leadership/training skills.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, a division of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company, an independent licensee of the Blu...