Physician Recruiter (Residency Programs)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Physician Recruiter to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
We are looking for a Physician Recruiter who will focus on residency program outreach and relationship cultivation to join our team in support of recruiting primary care physicians to join Village Medical, our employed medical group. In this highly collaborative role, you will help the business scale by executing data-driven marketing strategies in existing and emerging markets to build brand awareness and cultivate relationships with prospective residency programs. You will coordinate across several internal teams and stakeholders to expertly introduce and represent our brand, value proposition for providers and opportunities across markets. You’ll be integral in building our prospect funnel and partnering seamlessly with our Growth team to successfully convert marketing strategies into scalable frameworks that will allow us to meet growth targets, recruit engaged physicians who are committed to our model of care, and ultimately reach more patients. This is a fast-paced role with a high-growth company and a fun and exciting team. You may need to jump in to support other priorities and new initiatives across our Talent Acquisition and Growth teams at times, so flexibility and a desire to get stuff done is critical to success.
How you can make a difference:
- Creating robust search strategies that will attract our ideal candidate profiles for high volume and executive searches
- Developing and implementing scalable project plans and tools that drive brand awareness and targeted interest generation across markets
- Managing prospecting data in collaboration with the in-market Growth team to strategically target new prospects based on recent events with competitors (mergers, reductions, etc.)
- Working across internal teams to develop and strengthen relationships with relevant associations at the national and regional level to distinguish Village Medical as an employer of choice for physicians wanting to transition to a value-based model of care
- Generating interest through phone and email outreach campaigns – extensive experience with cold-calling, appointment setting, and successfully nurturing and transitioning to warm leads
- Building and maintaining an active network with Houston based residency programs and with appropriate vendors, associations, and potential prospects across markets through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Recommending ideas and strategies related to relationship development and recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes with a constant focus on innovation
Skills for success:
- You are inquisitive and have a strong desire to learn
- You are self-assured, not easily thrown, and able to think on your feet
- You have and entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in our fast-paced recruiting culture
- Exceptional qualitative research skills, including the ability to synthesize data from multiple sources and quickly learn new spaces
- Strong communication skills with a focus on consistent and timely follow-up and follow-through
- A desire to be accountable for owning problems from design to implementation
- A bias for action and pragmatic, yet creative, “outside the box” solutions that prove you to be a valuable business partner
- You have an unparalleled sense of urgency and commitment to getting stuff done without sacrificing quality or experience
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and can manage multiple competing priorities while continuing to advance critical initiatives
- You are self-assured and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You are metrics-focused with ability and history of using analytics to solve problems and develop solutions
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing/sales or a lead generation role, or in physician recruiting, preferably in staffing/executive search
- High-energy with no reluctance to cold-calling, a thick-skin and strong desire to push past initial objections appropriately and professionally
- Experience managing large sets of data and advising and influencing others through data
- Excitement and passion for healthcare and being part of a close-knit, entrepreneurial team
- Extreme flexibility and the desire to be a key contributor to an energetic and passionate talent team
- A reputation for discretion, integrity, judgement, responsiveness, strong attention to detail and common sense
- Bachelor’s degree required
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Positioning Primary Care for Success