AREA SALES MANAGER
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Under the direction of the Vice-President of Operations, the Area Sales Manager is responsible for sales development within the Company. Ensures that sales goals are achieved or exceeded. Responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with key referral sources and contractors to achieve sales volume and personal revenue goals. This position will have overall responsibility for the successful penetration and development of high level relationships among regional referral sources. The position works very closely with the Operations Team, including Area Managers and Vice-President.
What does an Area Sales Manager do?
- Provides Sales Management and coaching of Community Liaisons for improved performance.
- Identifies and pursues potential business growth opportunities
- Assists in recruiting, hiring and training of sales staff
- Develops and communicates sales targets to Community Liaisons
- Monitors Community Liaison Management System for the Division and tracks Performance of all Account Executives In the Division
- Prepares, delivers, and assists in the creation of major account sales presentations to achieve personal sales and revenue goals
- Works with Community Liaisons in the field in an effort to develop strong and diverse account base
What we look for in a qualified candidate
- College degree preferred
- Success in a similar endeavor with a health care service organization.
- Proven experience in selling innovative services to healthcare entities
- Must be able to demonstrate prior experiences being successful in sales with a company, as measured by meeting objectives, exceeding quota’s, repeat customers / orders, etc.
- 3 years Industry experience, preferably with either sales, business development or contracting experience (ideally, someone from medical services company or similar background, as they may already know many of the independents in a region)
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Demonstrated success in relationship development / high level sales activities, with a proven track record of developing new, lasting relationships with unproven referral sources
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our compassionate, qualified teams partner with community healthcare providers to deliver consistently exceptional care for patients and their familie...