This job is no longer accepting applications.
Angels Care Home Health is NOW HIRING a REGISTERED NURSE to join our growing team in Galveston, TX. Apply TODAY to learn more!
Angels Care Home Health has a simple philosophy: WE SERVE PATIENTS. Over the past 20+ years, we have grown to be one of the largest Home Health Care providers, with over 70 locations located throughout the US.
Angels Care Home Health is Nationally Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’!
- Highly Competitive Salary + Vehicle Allowance
- Full Benefits + Generous PTO Package (Available 1st Month)
- Extensive Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- CEU Credits
- 401k with Company Match
- $5000.00 Sign On Bonus
The Registered Nurse – Case Manager coordinates all aspects of the patient’s home care. You will interact with other medical disciplines as needed & provide professional care to the patient. Performs the admission visit to the patient in the home. Determines patient’s eligibility for home care services and develops the plan of care to be followed. Completes all paperwork necessary for Agency policies and federal/state laws.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse, Current state Driver’s License.
- One-year experience as a Registered Nurse, two preferred.
- Proof of current CPR and Hepatitis consent/declination.
- Reliable transportation with valid and current auto liability insurance.
FOLLOW US ON YOUTUBE:
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
a Medicare-Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost effective service focus...