Sr Client Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Responsible for growing membership within existing accounts and for directly managing business relationships with client accounts. Ensures that systems and processes are in place to meet the needs of internal and external clients. Develops and implements strategies and policies relating to account management. May provide guidance or expertise to less experienced account managers.
- Overall account management responsibility for CIGNA HealthCare assigned customers including responsibility for persistency results, membership and revenue growth, and the cultivation of customer and producer/broker relationships.
- Provides input that positively impacts financial results.
- Ensures exceptional service and growth through the development of a high performing Client Management team.
- College degree or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in health benefits
- Excellent communication/customer service skills/sales negotiation skills
- Sales/marketing/underwriting or operations
- Financial Savvy; ability to grow book of business
- This role requires regular travel to client and customer sites, and you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo testing. You will be required to self-test (test will be provided to you) and you must obtain a negative result twice weekly, beginning the week before you plan to travel or attend in-person meetings.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Community that highlights what Cigna is doing around the globe to help improve the health, well-being, and peace of mind of those we serve.