Student Affairs Coordinator - School of Public Health
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Provides enrollment and other student-related services within the Office of Academic Affairs & Student Services. Coordinates and oversees recruitment activities, admissions, orientation, and other special projects within the school.
Position Key Accountabilities:
- Responds to prospective/newly admitted student admission inquiries (e-mails, phone calls, campus visits) and facilitate campus tours
- Reviews all applications submitted for completeness. Communicates with applicants, admissions committee, faculty, and international office regarding applicants.
- Process admission decisions and formal letters
- Coordinates and processes new student scholarships to admitted students
- Tracks and maintains data on waivers, deferrals and hold clearances
- Maintains student records and files while ensuring adherence to confidentiality; coordinates with the Registrar’s Office, Financial Aid, and other departments as needed.
- Participates in special programs to meet specific needs, such as, admissions, orientation, open house, welcome week, commencement, and other student-related functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with three (3) years of related experience in a student affairs or student services setting; or
- Master’s degree in related field with one (1) year of related experience in a student affairs or student services setting.
- Years of experience varies based on education level.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Houston’s health university since 1972.