Customer Service Rep Assoc
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Cigna Supplemental Benefits (CSB) Agent Resource Center (ARC) Representative is responsible for being well versed in the rules and regulations of Medicare and Medicare Supplement insurance plans, handling Underwriting, as well as Commission/Compensation inquires. The representative will handle incoming requests of a varying nature and must be ready to quickly use resources in order to accurately provide the information being requested.
The Representative reviews submitted applications and must interpret notations left by the New Business division and present the information to the callers (either agents or applicants.)
This role is Work from Home which allows most work to be performed at home.
- Receives requests via telephone regarding Insurance application status and Commissions.
- Responds to inquiries from Independent and Cigna Agents and/or agencies for information and assistance.
- Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets notifications to determine most effective response.
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- Schedule may vary based on needs of business but core working hours are: Monday-Friday 8-5:30 CST
- Performance determined on may factors including phone metrics and quality assurance scores.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) - PREFERRED
- Associate’s Degree and/or 2+ years’ work experience in customer service- call center preferred
- Previous work experience in customer service required
- Ability to handle complex customer issues in a professional and calm manner
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly rate of $16 - $22, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
Helping our customers achieve healthier, more secure lives is at the heart of what we do. While you take care of our customers, we’ll take care of you through a comprehensive benefits program that helps you be at your best. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and best in class well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and dozens of corporate discounts on essentials you use every day. For more details on our employee benefits programs, please visit the “Life at Cigna” tab on our careersite: www.cigna.com/careers
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Community that highlights what Cigna is doing around the globe to help improve the health, well-being, and peace of mind of those we serve.