This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Recruiter is responsible for the recruiting and onboarding of Care Partners for their assigned PCS agency. The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization
What does a Recruiter do?
- Perform recruiting duties to ensure that Care Partner and Special Attendant staffing levels are maintained. Conduct Care Partner and Special Attendant new hire orientation as needed. Source, screen, interview, and hire applicants according to established goals and needs of the assigned area, as well as development of a pool of candidates for future needs. Meet and exceed minimum activity target levels for hiring, interviews, applicants, and others as defined by using both passive and active recruiting techniques including: Telephonic and text outreach, online and print postings, physical postings in the local community, partnering with public entities (workforce, CNA schools/programs), applicants sent from regional recruiting team, 50/50 (referral) program, and other methods as identified
- Contact all applicants within 24 hours of application, track all applicants as required, meet, interview, and complete hiring process, including completion of all required work eligibility verifications and references, accurate paperwork for applicants/candidates through completion of hire, and assemble personnel file. Handle all applications, applicant flow log and conversion by source tracking.
- Research for new and innovative recruiting options. Create and implement passive and active recruitment technique plans.
- Communicate with Agency Administration, Field, and Regional Directors to ensure compliance with Agency policies and procedures
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department.
What we look for in a qualified candidate
Bi-lingual Spanish speaking preferred:
- Minimum 1 year of experience of general clerical duties
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruiting or 6 months experience in high volume recruiting
- Minimum of 6 months using an Applicant Tracking System
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Working knowledge of recruiting procedures
- Able to communicate effective, both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
- Basic data entry skills
- Possess a responsible, detail-oriented, results-driven work ethic
Thank you for your interest in Accentcare. We will review your qualifications and follow up if we believe you would be a good fit for this position!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our compassionate, qualified teams partner with community healthcare providers to deliver consistently exceptional care for patients and their familie...