Regional Practice Administrator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reporting to the Director of Practice Operations, this individual will be a critical resource supporting the development, implementation and ongoing oversight of Village Medical clinic operations. This leader will play a hands-on role in the definition and implementation of clinic processes and procedures to support a better experience for providers, patients and staff in primary care. The Regional Practice Administrator will document, implement and monitor ongoing repeatable and scalable processes that drive consistent operational execution. You will outline clinic needs for launch and play a critical role in ensuring the successful opening of new Village Medical clinics. The Regional Practice Administrator will be accountable for driving ongoing consistency against clinic operational standards, as well as financial performance for a group of assigned clinics in a market.
How you can make a difference:
- Manage a defined group of Village Medical clinics in the assigned market to ensure efficient adoption and execution of a value based clinical model
- Develop practice leadership through coaching and supervision of practice managers
- Educate practice staff, leadership, and providers on key initiatives, strategies, and tactics
- Oversee staffing and team management, fostering a high-performance work environment that values employees and promotes their development and success
- Assist with the onboarding, launch and integration of new Village Medical clinics
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of integration tasks including communicating delays, opportunities, and needs across various stakeholders
- Function in dyad relationship with physician leader counterpart to support engagement and execution of the VillageMD clinical model
- Ensure successful onboarding of new providers
- Coordinate provider schedules across multiple practices to meet the patient demands at each clinic location
- Organize and lead monthly provider meetings
- Drive efficient and consistent registration, patient flow and discharge processes to enhance patient satisfaction and physician productivity
- Liaise between operations and physician leadership to ensure providers’ needs are being successfully addressed to reinforce a culture of transparency and support
- Review, interpret and formulate action plans associated with monthly financial and operational reporting; understanding the levers that move operational performance indicators and devise strategies and action plans to build performance
- Ensure consistent engagement with practice operating plans
- Accountable for clinic performance on quad metrics and other key VillageMD clinical performance practice metrics
Skills for success:
- High emotional intelligence, the ability to forge meaningful relationships, and success navigating diverse stakeholder groups
- A keen sense of personal accountability for delivering individual and team results
- Experience performing under pressure with a sense of urgency, attention to detail, and a commitment to doing what you say you will do
- A passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
- Prior history and success leading and managing teams to deliver P+L results
- Demonstrated experience driving results in a high-growth enterprise
Experience to drive change:
- Experience with value-based care and demonstrated understanding of operations’ role in supporting success in a value-based model
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
- 3-5 years of practice supervisory experience, preferably in a primary care setting with a proven track record of successfully leading multi-clinic teams on complex initiatives
- Thorough understanding of the healthcare environment and specific knowledge of physician practice management
- Multi-site (5+) clinic leadership experience with increasing responsibility and demonstrated success
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or business administration, or 5 years equivalent leadership experience
How you will thrive:
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, Village Medical offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on Village Medical services and the improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique Village Medical culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At Village Medical, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at Village Medical are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Positioning Primary Care for Success