Clinical Division Selling Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Clinical Selling Division Manager is a licensed RN, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist who directs the planning and implementation of the sales process and is ultimately responsible for achieving and exceeding budgeted admission activity within the division.
- Identifying and penetrating market opportunities to achieve revenue and admission goals.
- Drives the total team forecast attainment, inclusive of assigned accounts and management of overall account activity within the territory.
- Provide ongoing, strategic in-field support, as the needs of the team and geographic territory dictate.
- Manage a commitment to weekly, monthly, and annual forecast attainment.
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or therapy.
- Must be licensed in the state where they currently practice; therapists must be a physical therapist, occupational therapist, or speech language pathologist.
- Must have demonstrated experience and understand federal, state, and local laws and
- regulatory guidelines governing the operations of Medicare certified home health and hospice.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- Related experience working with beneficiary qualifications is preferred.
- Previous experience with a Medicare home health or hospice is preferred.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Must be able to organize and execute programs.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, with minimal supervision.
- Must maintain and adhere to multiple budgets.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with a great diversity of individuals and be able to successfully
- build relationships.
- Must meet sales goals.
- Must have motivation for sales, territory management, performance management,
- negotiation, sales planning, and profitability management.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law
Your application has been successfully submitted.