Registered Nurse, De Novo Administrator - Remote
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice is hiring a Registered Nurse to join our team as a De Novo Administrator. This role will require heavy overnight travel, at least 75% of the time. The person selected for this role will work remotely when not onsite at a De Novo (start-up) location.
The De Novo Administrator is responsible for:
- Leading and supporting the assimilation, hiring, and training process for all newly hired employees.
- Serving as the liaison between De Novo team members on site, newly hired staff members, and the company throughout the transition.
- Overseeing and supporting the orientation and training of new staff to Encompass Health - Home Heath & Hospice policies, standard operating procedures, and implementation of Homecare Homebase (HCHB) software, company culture and all other aspects of the start-up plan.
- Communicating status updates to the Director of De Novo Operations regarding training and orientation, start-up challenges and overall success of the project.
- Acting as the interim branch administrator and executive agent to contribute towards the overall Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice goals by leading the local provider in a better way to care for the community in which it serves.
- Ensuring that the execution of branch operations are completed daily.
- Effectively manages branch operations, services, personnel performance, and office management ongoing.
This position will involve heavy travel, up to 75%. The De Novo Administrator does not need to live in Dallas or work from the Dallas Home Office. This position will work from the de novo/start up branches and legacy branches.
Education and Experience:
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Must have demonstrated experience in health service administration with at least one year in a supervisory or administrative capacity.
- Homecare Homebase (HCHB) experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the federal, state and local laws and regulatory guidelines that govern the operation of a home care office.
- Must not have been employed in the last year as an administrator with another operation at the time any enforcement action was taken against the business
- Previous experience in a home health care or hospice program.
- Previous experience in management.
- Must be able to lead a highly-functioning team providing guidance to ensure start-ups progress as planned.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and possess a high standard of work ethic.
- Must have the ability to support multiple staff in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Must maintain a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Must possess a passion for helping patients and employees.
- Must comply with accepted professional standards and practices.
- Must be adept at interacting and communicating with a varied spectrum of individuals and be able to maintain a positive and professional demeanor in stressful situations and a stressful atmosphere.
- Must be willing to learn, adapt and adjust as the organization changes in response to regulatory developments.
- Must be able to utilize computers and technology to present information.
Requirements: Must possess a valid state driver license. Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.