This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is responsible for performs research and assists in analyzing financial and health data, including medical algorithms to determine health care expenditures, medical and economic outcomes, and cost containment strategies.
Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
* Bachelors’ Degree and two (2) years’ experience in data analysis and information reporting in healthcare, consulting or insurance industries.
* Requires knowledge and experience in own function; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
* Builds own knowledge of HCSC, business processes and customers
* Solves a range of problems
* Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
* Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, a division of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company, an independent licensee of the Blu...