We are searching for a Project Manager to support our Philanthropy department - someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you’ll be responsible for the organization and project management of broad-based department initiatives.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Serve as project manager for various multi-faceted strategic and business-related projects
- Analyze project standards, methodologies, and impacts
- Serve as the representative as a participating member of designated committees and/or taskforces
- Prepare and analyze project metrics and assist in background research as needed
- Formulate, administer, and maintain the detailed Project Plan, which will include all required activities, tasks, risks, issues and resources requirements, leading to a successful and timely implementation
- Provide regular project status reports as required
- Obtain, validate, analyze, and manipulate data from various internal and external sources to assist in making informed decisions
- Determine, analyze, and formulate analysis of workflows, processes and data in regard to current practices, stakeholder needs, and potential improvements
- Ensure project documentation (agendas, minutes, project plans, presentations, etc.) is complete, timely, accurate, and in accordance with standards and policies
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration, Biology or other business, healthcare, or science field required
- 4 years’ experience in business, project, finance, or healthcare required
- Process Improvement experience preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research.