Inside Sales Representative - Pharmaceuticals (Remote)
This position can function remotely from anywhere in the Western United States.
Inside Sales Representatives are accountable for driving pharmaceutical generic product sales to an assigned group of Independent Retail pharmacies. You will create new partnerships and strengthen relationships with the current customer base.
- Call on current and potential pharmacies in an assigned geographical area, for the purpose of converting new business, maintaining current customers and growing markets share.
- Form long standing customer relationships with Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Convert existing and potential customers' use of targeted products and ensure sustained and expanded sales of these products.
- Identify market intelligence on competitive activity, communicate to appropriate internal resources in a timely manner; develop and implement sales plans to meet business goals.
- Create and maintain real-time database of market intelligence and sales activity utilizing automated customer relationship and sales management system.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested and works effectively with other team members to ensure the goals and objectives of the organization are met.
- Participate in projects and other initiatives inside and/or outside of the assigned area, department or business unit, as needed.
- Achieve assigned sales goals and customer contact frequency
- Demonstrate positive interactions with customers and team members
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Adhere to the core values of the company
- Work under moderate supervision
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years proven outside or inside sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong process management, customer service, and communication skills
- Self-motivated to achieve goals
What is expected of you for success in this role
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of Cardinal Health and customer industry, including: key competitors, terminology, technology, challenges, reimbursement and demonstrates basic knowledge of customers’ unique business needs related to Cardinal Health offerings; demonstrates working knowledge of how Cardinal Health offerings match with a customers' unique business needs
- Initiate introductory customer calls with the objective of developing a long-term business relationship
- Maximize customer relationships through timely routine contact with both new and existing customers
- Initiate and take ownership of principles of territory management, including: account planning, selling processes, post-sales implementation processes, deal economics
- Effectively negotiate and collaborate with customers and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes
- Consult with supervisor or senior peers on complex and unusual problems
- Functional knowledge of current applicable computer operating systems, and computer software/hardware processes and procedures.
The Colorado Department of Labor requires all employers to provide the following information for all positions that could be performed in the state of Colorado
Anticipated Salary: $20.00/hr. + Sales Incentive Plan
Bonus eligible: Yes
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM MST
Phoenix Metro Area, Fresno Metro Area, Los Angeles Metro Area, San Francisco Metro Area, Denver Metro Area, Kansas City Metro Area, Las Vegas Metro Area, Portland Metro Area, Dallas Metro Area, Houston Metro Area, Seattle Metro Area, Tacoma Metro Area
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cardinal Health strives each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. With 50 years in business, Cardinal Health is essential to care.