Wellness Coordinator – Telecommute in CST
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Wellness Coordinator provide telephonic aftercare follow-up for enrollees once discharged from an inpatient treatment setting. Cases for follow-up are generated from inpatient authorizations entered into UBH’s clinical documentation system.
If you are located in CST time zone, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Make outbound calls from an automated dialing system to members who are diagnosed with Behavioral Health needs
- Data collection in a provider facing role, inputting information into multiple documentation systems
- Contact the aftercare providers (individual practitioners and/or Community Mental Health Centers) and records aftercare appointments in UBH Care Management system
- Coordinate information to clinical team partners
- Determine if the enrollee is aware of his/her aftercare plan and provides assistance with any additional behavioral health needs. Enrollees that do not have an aftercare appointment or missed their scheduled appointment are assisted in setting up a new appointment
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/ GED or higher
- 3+ years of experience within the behavioral health field
- 1+ years of Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS and Outlook)
- 1+ years of telephonic customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or related field
- Managed care experience
- Working knowledge of community-based resources and services
- Experience working within a medical/ behavioral setting (e.g. hospital, managed care organization, or joint medical/behavioral outpatient practice)
- Experience working in an environment that required coordination of benefits and utilization of multiple groups and resources for patients
- Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorder
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Your application has been successfully submitted.