Selling Clinical Division Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Education and Experience (ESSENTIAL):
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or therapy.
- Must be licensed in the state where they
- currently practice; therapists must be a physical therapist, occupational therapist, or speech language
- Must have demonstrated experience and understand federal, state, and local laws and
- regulatory guidelines governing the operations of Medicare certified home health and hospice.
Education and Experience (DESIRED):
- Related experience working with beneficiary qualifications is preferred.
- Previous experience with a Medicare home health or hospice is preferred.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills.
- Must be able to organize and execute programs.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously, with minimal supervision.
- Must maintain and adhere to multiple budgets.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with a great diversity of individuals and be able to successfully
- build relationships.
- Must meet sales goals.
- Must have motivation for sales, territory management, performance management,
- negotiation, sales planning, and profitability management.
- Must possess a valid state driver license
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law
Your application has been successfully submitted.