Associate Director, Care Management, Primary Care Organization
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Associate Director, Care Management leads teams of nurses and behavior health professionals responsible for care management. The Associate Director, Care Management requires a solid understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across department(s).
CenterWell Senior Primary Care, a subsidiary of Humana Inc., is the new brand for a primary care medical group practice with centers open or opening in Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas. CenterWell Senior Primary Care has a strong emphasis on senior-focused primary care for members of Medicare Advantage health plans and is committed to providing personalized, high-quality primary care combined with an excellent patient experience. CenterWell Senior Primary Care has experience in both the treatment and management of most chronic and acute-care conditions. The practices also provide health education and value-added, well-being services at the centers and around their neighborhoods to help both patients and community members improve their health.
At CenterWell Senior Primary Care, we want to help those in the communities we serve, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates in becoming happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associate fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. Our culture is focused on teamwork and providing a positive and welcoming environment for all.
The Associate Director, Care Management oversees the assessment and evaluation of members' needs and requirements to achieve and/or maintain optimal wellness state by guiding members/families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for the care and wellbeing of members. Decisions are typically related to identifying and resolving complex technical and operational problems within department(s), and could lead multiple managers or highly specialized professional associates.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 or more years of professional experience
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) or LCSW or MSW plus 5+ years Case Management Experience
- Primary Care Practice experience strongly preferred
- 2 or more years of previous management/supervisor level experience
- Proficiency in analyzing and interpreting data trends
- Progressive business consulting and/or operational leadership experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office to ensure you have absolute and continuous privacy while you work
- Must provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Advanced degree in nursing or business related field
- Previous experience working in a managed care field
- 5 or more years of previous management/supervisor level experience
- Reporting Relationships
- You will have 1-8 direct reports
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Your application has been successfully submitted.