Bilingual Medicare Sales Representative – Houston, TX (Vietnamese, Korean or Chinese speaking)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this field position, you will; cultivate, maintain and build relationships with Humana’s customers, external business partners and the community we serve through telephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups.
Full time associates enjoy
- Base salary with a competitive commission structure and a monthly guarantee
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety of other supplemental insurances
- Paid time off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a competitive match
- Tuition reimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- And much more!
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and either Vietnamese, Korean or Chinese without limitations or assistance
- Active Health & Life Insurance license in TX or ability to obtain
- Ability to build community relationships, driving self-generated sales and meeting sales goals and metrics while working independently
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Great with laptop computers, cell phones and the ability to navigate mobile apps. This also includes knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits. This role also requires running a Motor Vehicle Report as part of the background check process
- Must ensure designated work area is free from distractions during work hours and virtual meetings Must provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a workspace (Satellite and Hotspots are prohibited). A minimum standard speed of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) for optimal performance of is required
- Must reside in the local territory
- We will require full COVID vaccination for this job as we are a healthcare company committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates and the communities we serve.
- If progressed to offer, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or documentation for a medical or religious exemption consideration where allowed by law.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Telephonic sales skills a plus
- Knowledge of Medicare products or background selling Medicare products a plus
- Good listening and intuitive skills
- Engaged with the community through service, organizations, activities and volunteerism
- Upon offer acceptance you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification (paid for by Humana) prior to your start date in order to sell our products
- Humana values the contributions of our Military professionals and has a long-standing commitment of hiring Military Service Members, Veterans, and Spouses.
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
- Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide their social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions on how to add the information into your official application on Humana’s secure website.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected to move forward in the process, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire prescreen. In this prescreen, you will receive a set of questions over the phone and be given the opportunity to record your audio responses to each question. You should anticipate this prescreen taking about 15 minutes. Your responses will be reviewed and if selected to move forward, you will be contacted with additional details involving the next step in the process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Your application has been successfully submitted.