Employee Development Coordinator (Pharmacy)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are searching for an Employee Development Coordinator -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will identify and coordinate all training needs of the department ensuring that those needs are met and appropriately documented.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Assesses the training needs for the department’s staff based on the needs of the hospital, the equipment, and current technology ensuring that those needs are met through specific competency training for all positions
- Develops and coordinates training as a planned event with training criteria and schedules that coincide with work schedules to reduce impact on workload
- Ensures that documentation for all training sessions includes at a minimum: training objectives, presentation outline, participant materials, and competency assessments
- Coordinates the training by contracted vendors ensuring that the training is delivered and supports specific job competencies
- Inventories and maintains a resource library with information and documentation needed to educate and train the department
- Ensures new employees are oriented to departmental policies and procedures, roles and responsibilities, and performance expectations
- Coordinates employee recognition activities including departmental meetings, departmental newsletter, employee awards, and employee appreciation activities
- Demonstrates accountability for customer service and professional behavior through personal work ethic, teamwork, and effective communication skills
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 years related experience required
- RPHT-TX certification from the State Board of Pharmacy required
- CPHT certification from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board preferred
- IV certified required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research.