Claims Educator - The Health Plan
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are searching for a Claims Educator -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will lead in the design, development, and implementation of training programs for new and existing employees. This role will enhance the competency, performance, and professional development of the Claims Administration team. This position is critical in the development and ongoing accuracy of claims processing to ensure accurate reimbursement to providers.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Designs and develops training manual and desktop procedures to encompass the major areas of Claims Administration including data entry, mailroom and claims examination
- Conducts training program to provide an effective and interactive learning environment to achieve departmental goals and objectives utilizing innovative, professional communication methods
- Assures that staff completes Health Plan and departmental orientation upon employment as monitored by training records
- Develops and completes measurable job-specific training as identified by statistical reports and audits
- Completes audits, consistent with industry standards, of each claim examiner/specialist trainee’s completed throughout the course training and within the nesting period
- Performs specific training on Information Systems used in Claims Administration
- Recommends application and program enhancements to improve workflow processes
- Coordinates and facilitates all aspects of end-user testing for system updates/conversions
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required for all employees unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
- High school diploma or GED required
- 4 years previous training experience in an adult training environment required
- A bachelor’s degree may substitute for two years of the required experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research.