This job is no longer accepting applications.
A Warehouse Manager assists with providing safe and appropriate pharmacy products, medical equipment and services to Option Care patients in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Option Care, the state’s professional standards, and other regulatory entities. The Warehouse Manager assists with the packing and timely delivery of products and services to Option Care patients. The Warehouse Manager uses discretion and independent judgment to assist with the purchasing and receipt of products and equipment for the operation. The Warehouse Manager supervises the delivery technicians, assists with equipment tacking and maintenance and coordinates the shipping of product. The Warehouse Manager will also assist Management with the total management of the Warehouse operations.
- Coordinates and confirms the delivery of medical supplies to patients in a timely and cost-efficient manner, utilizing Option Care delivery staff and outside couriers as needed.
- Manages daily activities of the warehouse so that they reflect a priority on the delivery of pharmaceutical products. Maintains a delivery log as required by Option Care. Tracks and monitors number and cost of deliveries.
- Maintains the warehouse work area and receiving/shipping area in a professional and safe manner.
- Assists with the delivery of medications and supplies and following Option Care policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the training and supervision of all delivery technicians.
- Performs product purchasing, inventory and equipment management.
- Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Option Care information. Adheres to appropriate safety and quality assurance practices. Complies with state and federal laws.
- Responsible for the appropriate maintenance of fleet vehicles according to manufacturer guidelines.
- Participates as a member of the facility management team. Participates in on-call responsibilities if required.
- Accepts other responsibilities and duties that may be assigned by the General Manager.
Supervisory Responsibilities: i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.
Basic Education & Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience in purchasing, warehouse or delivery operations.
- At least 1 year of experience supervising warehouse and/or delivery operations.
- At least 1 year of experience directly managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Experience purchasing equipment and supplies.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic email skills, internet explorer (sending, receiving, and organizing communications).
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Current valid driver’s license and proof of current automobile insurance
Travel Requirements: (if required)
Willing to travel up to 25% of the time for business purposes.
Preferred Qualifications & Interests:
Completion of 2-4 years of higher education
Prior experience working in an infusion pharmacy or DME operation
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care Health subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience