This job is no longer accepting applications.
Handles general office and data entry duties of the office. Performs all functions in a professional manner and collaborates with other members of the health care team to assist with data entry, scheduling and records management.
- Completes data entry projects and other office assignments as given.
- Copies, faxes and files paperwork as needed.
- File incoming materials and records for patients according to the file system
- Search for and investigate information contained in the files, keep files current and supply information from file data or remove files upon request.
- Process invoices correctly and in a timely manager.
- Completes payment process in the system correctly. Works with subcontract agencies to reconcile cash and track liabilities.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and proprietary information.
- Accepts other responsibilities and duties that may be assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements: High School graduate or Equivalent
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Basic email skills, internet explorer (sending, receiving, and organizing communications).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Word (for example: creating documents, entering and formatting text, page layouts, creating tables, and adding graphics), Excel (for example: creating worksheets, entering data, creating basic formulas, working with cells and rows).
- Experience operating a phone, computer, fax machine and copier
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
Preferred Qualifications & Interests:
At least 6 months experience of medical filing.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care Health subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience