The Program Manager is responsible for leading and directing complex, multi-faceted implementation, and operational efforts for the CPS Business Team. Fulfills leading execution role for internal business areas, working with leaders throughout an implementation program. Interfaces directly with senior executives, providing status updates on key program deliverables. May direct multiple concurrent projects (i.e., “Program”) –involving of our largest CPS Business initiatives including but not limited to: platform migrations, business continuity planning, annual price adjustments, government compliance, ADF implementation and EBITDA optimization. The ideal candidate will be able to handle complex projects with leadership maturity and the ability to drive programs to deliver on time.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
• Coordinating the implementation programs across multiple solutions, ultimately responsible for ensuring operational excellence
• Project manage large, complex, and multi-functional software and infrastructure projects
• Directing cross functional team efforts across multiple projects and work streams
• Communicate project status to all stakeholders. Report on risks, concerns, and items for discussion during weekly project status update meeting
• Partner with the General Manager, Sr. Director of Program Management and Product Owners to understand and support CPS Business Objectives
• Formalizes project planning tasks and milestones by collaborating with other internal business partners to define business requirements for program objectives
• Managing program-level status meetings, including internal/external executive meetings
• Identifying and proactively managing program risks; Effectively mitigate risks to ensure effective achievement of business goals and providing the primary escalation path for program-related risks and issues
• Create capability and capacity strategies to assure appropriate skills and resources are tied to the implementation and service plan
• Maintain an implementation dashboard to inform the leadership team of program status and resource challenges
• Identify process improvement opportunities
• Oversee and facilitate go live processes, ensuring all key process steps are successfully executed
What are the requirements needed for this position?
• Minimum 3+ years of professional experience leading, overseeing, or managing projects, or complex process from beginning to end
• Experience managing healthcare technology projects/implementations
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
• Solid understanding of Project Management practices and tools
• Highly proficient with MS Office along with experience with SharePoint, MS Office 365 products and MS Project
• Experience managing cross functional teams
• Highly organized, achieving outcomes in deadline driven environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience developing product/team/process performance metrics
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or relevant experience
• PMP Certification/PMO certification a plus
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
• General office demands/Home office
How much should I expect to travel?
• Travel minimal, typically not more than 3-4 trips annually
• Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws
Your application has been successfully submitted.