Public Relations Project Lead
We are searching for a Public Relations Project Lead -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing strategic media relations and public relations programs for the most highly visible, key service lines on a local, regional, and national front.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Acts as public relations representative for the overall hospital and/or service lines and programs
- Represents the department with key organization and physician leadership, builds relationships and actively seeking out media worthy opportunities
- Works to media train key hospital spokespeople to confidently and appropriately respond during any interaction with media contacts including filmed and/or live media interviews, news conferences, etc.
- Identifies appropriate media contacts to target for specific initiatives/audiences
- Knows when/how to drive stories beyond local market media to national/regional exposure and how to leverage community/local media, events and programs against strategic goals
- Works closely with the leadership team regarding the strategic planning of national stories as they relate to the supported service lines or “beats.”
- Prepares talking points and helps prep spokespersons as directed by department leadership
- Assists in managing media inquiries, planning press events, monitoring coverage, etc.
- Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required for all employees unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years’ experience in the public relations field including national PR experience with a top tier entity/client required
- Experience in healthcare or not-for-profit organization preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research.