Program Support Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are searching for a Program Support Coordinator -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will independently perform routine administrative support and coordinate projects including but not limited to specialized planning, organizing, scheduling, and tracking duties related to departmental needs. This role also helps analyze and track results of efforts, and establishes close working relationships with stakeholders, key colleagues and vendors who provide services and information.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Provides clerical support for service activities
- Prepares necessary information in support of planning for upcoming meetings/events
- Coordinates on-going and special strategic and program-related projects
- Provides data management and support
- Ensures project, appeal, and outreach documentation is complete
- Obtains, validates, analyzes, and manipulates data from various internal and external sources to assist in making informed decisions
- Responsible for meeting logistics including but not limited to conference room scheduling, set-up and take-down, and checking out AV’s prior to course start
Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is required for all employees at Texas Children’s, unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (a bachelor’s degree may substitute for two years of required experience)
- 2 years’ administrative and/or program support experience required
- 3 years’ project management experience preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research.