Regional Manager WellMed
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Regional Manager of Clinic Operations provides supervision, coordination, provider relations, and management oversight of assigned clinics. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all company goals, directives and objectives.
- Oversight of the planning, organization and direction of the activities of the clinic supervisory team at assigned clinics
- Provides supervision, development and mentoring, evaluation and management of clinic supervisory staff
- Monitors compliance of all clinic metrics (Customer Service, Membership, Retention, etc.)
- Assists in the preparation, implementation and adherence to clinic budgets
- Ensures region is well promoted and properly represented through marketing and community relations
- Provides continual process improvement including all clinic processes and/or services
- Coordinates and guides integration of new business ventures and programs
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare or Business Administration or a related field (8+ years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree)
- 6+ years of progressive experience in medical practice management
- Proficiency in basic computer systems and applications
- 6+ years of directly related experience in medical practice management
- Ability to demonstrate independent initiative, make sound decisions using effective problem-solving techniques
- Effective ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Ability to develop and present comprehensive reports
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) in a professional manner
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 550,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Here to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone.