Director Case Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Director (RN) Case Management has overall responsibility for hospital utilization performance improvement and operational management of the Case Management Department in order to promote effective utilization of hospital resources, ensure processes support appropriate reimbursement for services rendered, support efficient patient throughput, and ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations related to case management services.
- Utilization Management supporting medical necessity and denial prevention
- Transition Management promoting appropriate length of stay, readmission prevention and patient satisfaction
- Care Coordination by demonstrating throughput efficiency while assuring care is the right sequence and at appropriate level of care
- Monitor Medicare/Medicaid length of stay.
What qualifications you will need:
- Texas RN license required
- Advanced case management certification preferred
- Experienced leader in Case Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required MSN preferred.
- At least 2 years acute care hospital Case Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years clinical nursing experience
- Progressive leadership experience preferred
- McKesson InterQual experience preferred.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.