Provider Engagement Administration Resident
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In the Provider Engagement Administration Residency program, our residents experience full-time development including, self-study, group, and on-the-job experiential learning from senior CareAllies leadership and industry experts while serving as a Provider Engagement Representative in Houston, TX or Nashville, TN.
At the end of the first year, successful program graduates will be aligned to a Provider Engagement role within one of our CareAllies markets and will continue with a learning plan via ongoing mentorship, formal course work, virtual and in-person learning, and on-the-job projects to continue their leadership development pathway.
CareAllies understands that whether physicians are in private practice or part of an integrated delivery system, they need support when transitioning to value-based care. Our Provider Engagement leaders arm physicians with a self-governance infrastructure designed to derive insights from population health data within a framework of actionable strategies.
As a Provider Engagement Administration Resident, you’ll work directly with our provider groups to influence behavior change by offering real-time performance feedback for their value-based contracts and opportunities for quality improvement.
- Build a community of high-performing, aligned physicians
- Create trust and accountability across a community of physicians
- Provide timely and actionable data to improve care and lower costs
- Produce better results with action plans, not just analytics
- Collect and report quality data to improve outcomes
- Manage value-based contracts to enhance performance
The experiences you should have:
- BA/BS degree in any of the following disciplines: Healthcare Administration, Business, Finance, Operations, or Professional Sales
- Demonstrated ability to effectively adapt to new situations and deal with ambiguity
- Intermediate working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- No more than 3 years work experience post latest graduation date
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate upon start to Houston, TX, Harlingen, TX or Nashville, TN for the 12-month program.
- Must be willing to relocate to another market as determined by business needs after successful completion of the 12-month program.
- 20% overnight travel for meetings, events & development activities.
- 50% local travel. Car & valid driver’s license required.
- This role requires regular travel to client & customer sites & you must fully vaccinated OR be required to undergo regular testing. If you’re unvaccinated, you will be required to self-test (test will be provided to you) and you must obtain a negative result no greater than three (3) calendar days prior to the meeting/travel departure.
This role is open only to individuals who are eligible for employment in the United States and who would not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
Preferred experience includes:
- Public speaking experience is a plus
- Experience in financial / trend analysis preferred
- Prior working knowledge of physician relations and/or healthcare is preferred
CareAllies is powered by deep experience, insights, and resources. As a Cigna® company, CareAllies is supported by more than 15 years of experience working with physician groups, including independent physician associations, in their transition to value-based models of care. A natural extension of our patient health engagement services, our provider solutions focus connects care between patients and providers to improve health, affordability, and patient and provider experience.
We work closely with providers to accelerate their transition to value-based care and to help them manage the long-term health of their patients in a multi-payer environment. Our consultative approach emphasizes physician engagement, delivery system organization and culture change, actionable data and analytics, as well as patient engagement to support treatment plans. We collaborate with providers to drive change and ensure success in a value-based market
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Community that highlights what Cigna is doing around the globe to help improve the health, well-being, and peace of mind of those we serve.