Community Relations Coordinator - SNF Experience Required
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The overall purpose of the Community Relations Coordinator is to build Community’s census by being the primary coordinator for referrals, tours and admissions. The Community Relations Coordinator has responsibility for ensuring that all information is obtained, documented and communicated to the appropriate staff within the Community. The Community Relations Coordinator is responsible for timely conversions of inquiries to admissions.
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
- Preferably one-year experience in a long-term care setting with demonstrated evidence of census development.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required; public speaking skills may be necessary.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Responsible for obtaining family commitment to tour Community on viable referrals. Conducts a professional tour utilizing clinical and financial personnel with objective of gaining admission.
- Conducts the admission process of signing and explaining admission policies and procedures to residents and family. Ensures all paper work is complete upon admission.
- Coordinates gaining admission approval for all referrals.
- Ensures that budgeted census mix is met or exceeded.
- Attends daily department manager meeting to update on referrals, admissions and follow up on all outstanding issues in order to obtain admission.
- Responsible for ninety-day marketing plan to achieve goals for occupancy and quality mix targets.
- Identifies barriers to the admissions process and communicates them to the Executive Director and Director of Business Development.
- Responsible for conducting sales calls to designated targeted referral sources which may include but not be limited to physicians, hospitals, social workers and community organizations.
- Documents all necessary information on inquiries utilizing inquiry follow-up log.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume online for consideration or apply in person.
11353 Sugar Park Lane
Sugar Land, TX 77478
281-276-2050We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Cantex. We are committed to a culture that respects our differences and values the contributions ...