Business Office Manager - SNF & Medicaid Required
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The purpose of the Financial Manager position is to assure financial records of the Facility are accurate and timely, assure compliance with documented financial system policies, procedures, and practices and provide overall financial support to the Facility’s business operation. The position may require performance or supervision of clerical tasks.
- A high school diploma is required, a college degree or equivalent advanced courses are preferred.
- Prior skilled nursing facility billing experience (including Texas Medicaid) required.
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and standard software applications (American Health Tech and/or HealthMedX Vision knowledge and experience preferred).
- Prior experience in record keeping and office management.
- Previous supervisory experience may be helpful (for larger Facilities).
- Highly motivated individual with strong problem solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Maintains resident financial files.
- Maintains and reconciles resident trust fund accounts.
- Prepares and delivers bank deposits.
- Maintains current and accurate patient census data daily.
- Perform all aspects of private pay collections including, but not limited to, sending collection letters, making phone calls, review of unpaid accounts, and appropriate follow-up with all questions related to private pay billing statements.
- Bills Medicaid agency and tracks related forms, documents, payments, etc.
- Maintains records required by licensing agencies.
- Ensures accurate completion of admission forms, contracts, etc.
- Compiles and prepares data and reports as required.
- Verification of Medicare and insurance benefits.
- Strives to meet company DSO and collection goals every month.
- Assist with Medicaid applications including renewals.
- Ensures compliance with Cantex policies and procedures including Financial Management Systems.
- Submit monthly occupancy report statistics.
If this is something that interests you, please feel free to apply in person where you will be able to speak with someone from our Nursing Management Team or submit your resume online.
11353 Sugar Park Lane
Sugar Land, TX 77478
281-276-2050We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Cantex. We are committed to a culture that respects our differences and values the contributions ...