Senior Grant Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Data Analyst is responsible for designing and developing reports/dashboards utilizing data from single or multiple sources/systems for management review and presentation to various levels of the organization. Provide agency support through the analysis and interpretation of data, systems, and cross-functional business/clinical operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Generate reports and provide statistical analysis of large and complex data sets ensuring accuracy in analysis
· Design and develop reports and presentations to communicate data findings and simulation results to internal and external stakeholders
· Critically review and revise reports and reporting sources for update and enhancement
· Drive discovery efforts with operations team members to identify and analyze business needs, data and integration requirements
· Works closely with the Systems Administrator and operational staff to ensure workflows are developed for accurate data capture
· Provide quality assurance of imported data, work with quality assurance team
· Collaborate with other technical and service platform support teams (including external vendors) to identify, analyze, and recommend improvements
· Ad hoc analysis assignments as requested
· Training end-users on new reports and dashboards
· Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining and data cleaning
· Other tasks as assigned.
Education, Experience, Licensure/Certification and Skills/Abilities Related Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology or similar experience.
· 3 years of experience in quantitative analysis with a demonstrated focus in statistics and analytics, problem solving and critical thinking, not just reporting
· 3 years of experience with data modeling and design within the healthcare industry and data
· Experience with at least one coding language to query and extract data (SAS, SQL)
· Knowledge of SQL-server including stored procedures, table definitions and queries, an understanding of Enterprise Warehouse (EDW), data management systems, and Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) frameworks
· Experience producing written reports and data visualization tools such as Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
· Experience working with business reporting, data mining, and developing key performance metrics
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment
Continuing Education and Training Requirements:
CEUs required by Licensure and/or trainings designated by the funding source.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
No matter what path you are on, we're here to support you on your #healthcare journey.