Community Affairs Program Assistant/Supplemental - Community Health Choice
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position is an entry level assistant that will assist the Community Affairs department with administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings with clients and internal departments, tracking data, compose correspondence.
- High School diploma
- Some exposure to office training and practices preferred.
- Experience with using personal computers and MS Office software.
- Must be able to work with projects requiring attention to detail
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to work independently and to follow instructions.
Benefits and EEOC
Community employees’ benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We deliver high-quality healthcare, create a healthier community & strive to be one of the best healthcare systems in the U.S.