This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Program Assistant reports to the Program Supervisor. The Program Supervisor oversees 4 main programs: Homebound Nutritional Outreach, Agencies (pantries, mobiles, meal sites), Backpack Buddy, and Kidz Pacz. The Program Assistant will perform tasks that relate to one of these four programs, such as answering phones and emails, filing, and managing schedules, while also assisting in budget oversight, event planning, and overall facilitation of programs.
- High School diploma or GED; some college preferred
- 1-2 years administrative experience
- Good oral and written communication
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Strong computer proficiency – proficient in Google platforms, Excel
- Demonstrate punctuality
- Strong work ethic with a positive, team player attitude
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Must have reliable transportation
pay range $10.00 – $14.00
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Galveston County Food Bank's mission is to provide easy access to nutritional food for the 1 in 6 residents of Galveston County that face hunger d...