SR LEARNING FACILITATOR
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Analyzes and determines training needs and problems. Develops, administers and implements all training programs in accordance with the Business' initiatives and strategies. Conducts special courses designed for training selected groups of employees.
• Consults with organizational leadership in assessing and meeting onboarding orientation needs especially regarding in-house leadership.
• Develops and conducts training in managerial and leadership development including both group facilitation as well as individual coaching to mitigate specific skill gaps.
• Helps conduct needs analyses for advanced complexity training projects.
• Assists with evaluating data and organizational needs to identify learning and development issues. Works with the department management to design and implement improvements.
• Develops and facilitates the organization's managerial/leadership training program.
Must Reside in : Florida (Remote), Ohio (Columbus), Mississippi (Jackson), Kentucky (Louisville), New Mexico (Albuquerque), Texas (Irving), California (Long Beach) and Washington (Bothell)
Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
provides managed health care services under the Medicaid and Medicare programs and through the state insurance marketplaces.