Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Human Resources Manager you will provide strategic HR and talent support to designated leaders and employees at one or more HCA Healthcare facilities, while creating the desired workplace culture and engaged and productive workforce through HCA Healthcare’s policies, programs and practices. You will serve as a senior member of the HR team and may be asked to take on more strategic activities with the senior team at the facility. Reporting to the Facility (or Line of Business Regional) VP of HR, and utilizing processes and tools from HCA Healthcare HR Centers of Excellence and HR Service Centers, you will provide direct local support for: implementation of programs, employee relations and engagement, including diversity initiatives.
What you will do in this role:
- You will engage leaders to understand talent needs and implement talent assessment processes, while proactively able to obtain, interpret and present metrics and analysis
- Partner with line managers to identify and create organization capabilities such as collaboration, culture/shared mindset, accountability, and efficiency
- You will develop and execute a workforce strategy, as well as diagnose and solve workforce issues
- Advise on performance counseling and discipline
- You will support employee relations, ethics, or compliance investigations
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR Generalist or HRBP role
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Human Resources Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.