This job is no longer accepting applications.
Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage full cycle recruitment process, from sourcing to onboarding for all assigned position in no less than 30 days per job posting
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and skills
- Presents qualified short list of candidates to Hiring Managers with detailed narratives on why candidates should be considered
- Leverages a variety of recruiting methods including cold calls, online databases, social media, employee referrals and career fairs to source candidates that meet the target profile
- Participates and attend job fairs and campus recruiting events as a means to obtain a strong pipeline of candidates and to effectively meet hiring needs and objectives
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Collaborate with the Recruiting & Retention team to develop recruitment strategies
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Front desk and Onboarding backup support
- Administrative support
Other duties as assigned
- Experience in the area of recruiting, staffing and placement in multiple disciplines
- General working knowledge of HR and specific knowledge of recruitment, sourcing and HR policy and procedure
- Ability to proactively establish recruiting sources, tools and processes required
- Working knowledge of HR federal, state and local requirements related to staffing
- Comfortable using technology to enable sourcing and talent acquisition strategies with expertise in selection/assessment skills
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Strong customer service, negotiation and closing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Highly proactive and productive, possesses strong initiative, self-organized and self-directed skillset
- Deeply collaborative with the ability to meet objectives
Uphold confidentiality and discretion with all senstive matters
Bachelors or better.
2-4 years: Human Resources, recruiting or staffing experience. Proven work experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Nonprofit working to keep the #Houston region a place of opportunity for everyone.