Division Director of Patient Experience
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Director of Patient Experience.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Director of Patient Experience to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Houston Healthcare is the leading provider of healthcare in the Houston area, where excellent trained physicians, nurses and allied health professionals treat almost a million patients and provide more than $2 billion in charity care every year. With an employee base of 15,000, HCA Houston Healthcare’s comprehensive network includes 14 hospitals, nine outpatient surgery centers, nine freestanding emergency centers and numerous freestanding diagnostic imaging facilities in the greater Houston area. For more information, visit www.HCAHoustonHealthcare.com.
HCA Houston Healthcare is part of HCA Healthcare’s Gulf Coast Division, a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities in the Gulf Coast Division include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center that provides one phone call access and support for patient transfers into and out of the HCA Gulf Coast Division affiliated hospitals as well as access to ground and air transportation within a 150-mile radius. HCA Gulf Coast Division is part of HCA Healthcare, the nation’s leading provider of quality healthcare services with 184 hospitals in the United States and England.
HCA Gulf Coast Division - Houston Texas
Division Director of Patient Experience
What you will do in this role:
- Implement division strategic plan for advancing patient experience that aligns with the enterprise framework
- Collaborate with HCA facility, division and corporate leadership to develop targeted action plans for leaders and key facility/unit results
- Shape corporate strategy by providing data-driven feedback on needed interventions or workshops
- Conducts regular site visits (travel required) to provides oversight, coordination and direction for patient experience initiatives under direction of DVPPE
- Operationalize statics and best practices including but not limited to Nurse Leader Rounding, Employee Rounding, Standards of Behavior, Bedside Shift Report, etc. and coaches facilities in support of these strategic goals
- Analyzing CAHPS and other Patient Experience data and provide frequent reporting to key stakeholders
- Coordinates with Education and HR partners to implement evidenced based practices training classes or other programs to ensure new and existing staff have proper tools and preparation to perform daily tasks and duties
- Engage with individual facilities to identify unique concerns and assist with development of action plans
- Provide support and direction with regards to obtaining favorable CAHPS results
- Monitor and evaluate reports consistently, trouble shoot areas of concerns; implement corrective action as needed
- Validates information gathered onsite visits and reported to leadership for improved outcomes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training courses, workshops, or other developmental interventions designed to address training needs of individuals or groups of employees
What you will need
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or related Healthcare Field Required
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Leadership or other related field Required
- 5+ years of Healthcare leadership or management Required
- Lean experience or Six Sigma Black or Green Certificates Preferred
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our recruiters for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.