Program Performance Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Catholic Charities seeks compassionate, talented individuals who have a heart for helping others and a commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of men, women, and children across our large region. People of faith helping people in need achieve self-sufficiency and live with dignity.
Join our team as the Program Performance Manager. As the Program Performance Manger you will be assisting the agency’s management and program services identify and collect relevant performance data and providing reports and data queries as needed by various funders, external authorities, and internal stakeholders. You will support agency efforts to achieve and maintain the accurate and timely collection of data, including but not limited to demographic and program performance information in both written and electronic formats. This position serves as the primary administrator of the Agency’s client database and other internal data software.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in social work, social services, public health, business administration, computer science or another related field. A minimum of three years’ experience in management, evaluation, research in a social service setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or social sciences with a background in applied measurement techniques. A minimum of five years’ experience in management, evaluation, research in a social service setting.
The Skills and Experience You Bring
- You have familiarity with organizational measurement techniques, including data gathering and analysis.
- You have working knowledge of database architecture.
- You have advanced productivity software skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint, SmartSheets and Word.
- You have familiarity with a social services outcome tracking system preferred (i.e., ETO, Apricot, ClientTrack, EVOLV, etc.)
- You have advanced written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- You have ability to handle and maintain confidential information in a safe, secure manner.
- You have experience working in a nonprofit organization is preferred, but not required.
- You have knowledge and experience meeting HIPAA requirements.
The Value You Deliver
- You develop, implement, and support agency efforts to strengthen key performance measures and program evaluation strategies.
- You act as the primary administrator for the implementation and operation of the agency’s database.
- You plan and implement solutions for data collection, reporting, and evaluation.
- You develop reports and queries to meet agency, management, and program reporting requirements.
- You monitor database status and recommends improvements and upgrades to keep system operating in an orderly, efficient, and effective manner.
- You work with staff in developing data measurement and collection instruments and tools, such as but not limited to forms, surveys, etc.
- You organize and format data to facilitate ease of analysis, and prepare reports and queries as needed.
- You work collaboratively the Director of Information Technology.
- You build or contract to build vital processes and widgets to optimize database.
- You develop and implement an overall agency Records Management Plan.
- You co-facilitate agency’s Records Management Committee.
- You develop and implement policies, procedures, and tool to strengthen agency’s records management process.
- You serve on the agency’s HIPAA Compliance Committee, and assists the agency’s Privacy Officer in responding to court orders, subpoenas, and requests for information.
- You work collaboratively with Director of Support Services.
- You provide training and technical assistance to agency staff appropriate to assigned responsibilities.
- You develop and host regular trainings for users of agency database.
- You assists agency staff with quality improvement and risk management processes as directed by the Director of Quality & Compliance.
- You attend internal and external meetings related to data management, program improvement and evaluation, records management, or other issues as identified by the Director of Quality & Compliance.
- You perform other duties as assigned.
How Your Work Impacts our Organization
The Program Performance Manager provides support and training teams utilizing the agency database while assisting the agency to adhere to funder and agency expectations on quality services.
The work you do will help us advocate for the vulnerable among us, a network of support
Your application has been successfully submitted.
People of Faith. Helping People in Need. 💙 Serving ALL people in need throughout the Greater Houston region. Need help? ☎️ Call 713.526.4611