Recruiter - CommonSpirit Health
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Job Summary / Purpose
The Recruiter is responsible for the sourcing, recruitment, and selection of new employees and internal applicants for assigned areas of responsibility.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of a Manager, collaborates with the hiring managers to identify, develop, and implement recruitment strategies to meet business needs leveraging traditional and non-traditional resources with the ability to provide ROI tracking and analysis.
- Engages and assesses both internal and external applicants to ensure that hires are aligned with our business strategy, mission, vision, and values, providing proactive communication and delivering high-level customer service throughout the recruitment process.
- Leverages basic techniques for pipeline development, recruitment, and selection of new employees and internal applicants for assigned areas of responsibility, seeking creative and innovative solutions to recruitment challenges.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of all recruitment processes in a timely, consistent manner, leveraging resources such as the ATS, social media, and sourcing tools, etc. to provide a best-in-class candidate experience; meet or exceed stakeholder service line agreements; and meet the workforce needs of assigned areas.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of employment law (e.g. EEO, ADA, FMLA, etc.) and seek guidance as necessary.
- Ensures the timely completeness and accuracy of the new hire file to include documentation (e.g. licensure/certifications, etc.) required for State, Federal, and accreditation regulatory compliance.
- Partners with TA Coordinator and others to ensure successful pre-employment processes and onboarding.
- Maintains current knowledge of organization/department, State, Federal, and accreditation regulatory compliance for all assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Prepares and provides accurate data reporting as requested.
- Continually monitors for and provides input as appropriate where process improvement opportunities exist.
- Continually monitor for opportunities to mitigate risk to the organization and support a safe work environment, reporting any concerns in a timely manner.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree and one (1) year relevant work experience or a combination of education and/or experience that demonstrated the required minimum knowledge, skills, and abilities as outlined in the job description.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
- Effective prioritization/time management
- Relationship development
- Customer-Client focus/service excellence
- Identifying needs and initiating action
Your application has been successfully submitted.
St. Luke’s Health consists of hospitals, medical groups, and emergency rooms serving Greater Houston.