ON CALL STAFFING COORDINATOR
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Staffing Coordinator you will:
- Provide staffing for our care partners
- Demonstrate computer efficiency.
- Demonstrate necessary skills and knowledge to coordinate work flow.
- Assist with the organization and preparation of office projects.
- Prepare reports accurately and timely.
- Communicate effectively both oral and written.
- Plan and organize work effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate dependability.
- Participate in professional development and training activities.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with scheduling in the medical field; homecare scheduling experience preferred
- Minimum of one year data entry, word processing and/or medical records maintenance experience in a medical customer service environment generally required
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our compassionate, qualified teams partner with community healthcare providers to deliver consistently exceptional care for patients and their familie...