This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Hospice Consultant you will:
- Establish and maintain contact with referral sources, hospitals, physicians, case managers and insurance companies.
- Educate the medical community of clinical programs and participate in developing new business opportunities through community outreach. Assist in developing an agency-wide marketing plan.
- Work closely with the clinical operations team to ensure seamless care transition coordination from an acute care setting to home.
- Participate in on-going assessment of community needs.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- S. Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent preferred
- Ideal candidate has medical sales experience in the local market. One (1) year medical sales experience required, Hospice sales experience preferred. Proven track record of success
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Strong communication skills. Excellent verbal, written and listening abilities
- Ability to provide high quality, personalized customer support to both internal and external customers
- Ability to establish and maintain a courteous and service-oriented relationship with referral sources, customers, and co-workers
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and work in a multi-tasking environment
- Effective negotiating, consulting, selling, problem solving, and analysis skills
- Ability to take a proactive approach in order to minimize reactive situations
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our compassionate, qualified teams partner with community healthcare providers to deliver consistently exceptional care for patients and their familie...