Training and Event Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position is responsible for managing an administrative function of a department or general office. Also, responsible for performing complex and diversified administrative duties for a department or general office.
Education: High School graduate or GED
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- At least eight (8) years current clerical experience
- Advanced computer skills, supervisory skills and ability to manage a function
- Must have ability to perform complex and diverse administrative duties that involve application of procedures, independent analysis, interpretation of data and demonstrated appropriate judgment
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of “we advance health” through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- Manages a primary function for a department or general office.
- Orients and trains employees regarding system and hospital policies and procedures. May be responsible for directing and reviewing work of lower level office clerks.
- Develops and produces reports, letters, memorandum, minutes and other departmental correspondence. Maintains and updates files for area of responsibility.
- Identifies and responds to problems with appropriate action and follow-up. Reviews departmental process to seek improvement.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Title Training and Event Coordinator
Location 909 Frostwood, Houston, TX 77024
Category Administrative / Support Services
Type Part time
Date posted 08/10/2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.
More than a century of patient-centered care. At Memorial Hermann, we are all about advancing health. Yours.