Relationship Manager (Workplace Campaigns)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As part of a strong and cohesive team that works through shared values to achieve the mission of the United Way of Greater Houston (UWGH), the Relationship Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of assigned corporate campaigns and partnerships. The position will establish, grow, and strengthen relationships with employers and internal influencers to maximize corporate and employee community involvement to meet revenue goals. Supports United Way's commitment to excellent customer service by facilitating communication and relationship-building with community partners and key stakeholders.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain close, positive relationships with corporate partners in assigned portfolio throughout the year, including planning and oversight of those company’s annual United Way campaign– focusing on building and maintaining effective relationships.
- Be a passionate advocate of UWGH mission and be able to advocate amongst our corporate partners and their employees. The candidate will represent the United Way by attending and speaking at campaign events and activities.
- Oversee workplace giving campaigns and create meaningful growth through best practice strategies focused on overall revenue, increasing employee participation, average gift and/or other important campaign metrics.
- Provide premium customer service to corporate contacts and internal team members by establishing open communication, responding timely to requests, providing training, and keeping campaign contacts informed of events and engagement opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate donor cultivation of individuals within the workplace who have potential to give leadership gifts.
- Drive the strategy and execution around reimaging corporate partnerships and how to engage employees through workplace campaigns, and as individuals to support the work of United Way.
- Consistently document key conversations and updates with prospects, donors, and corporate partners into UWGH’s relationship management database (Salesforce)
- Report campaign revenue with a high level of integrity in a timely and accurate manner
- Actively engage donors and prospects through established UWGH events, investment opportunities and volunteer opportunities. Provide appropriate follow-up to move relationship forward.
- Monitor reports for actual and projected progress to goal for accounts within assigned portfolio
- Guide and support Loaned Executives on the management of workplace giving campaigns or special projects assigned
- Willingly accept other ancillary or related assignments that will enhance the effectiveness of the organization.
Bachelors or better.
3 years: Demonstrated history of successful sales, fundraising, or relevant experience including strategy development and managing donor relationships.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If you need help, call 211 or go to http://211texas.org.