Therapist - TeleHealth
This job is no longer accepting applications.
To provide high quality psychotherapy to clients with identified behavioral health needs
- Screen new clients to identify presenting problems, address urgent issues and/or provide immediate referral as indicated.
- Administer psychosocial assessments.
- Provide individual, couples and family therapy to adults, adolescents, and children experiencing biopsychosocial stressors.
- Well-practiced in all psychotherapeutic modalities with a strong emphasis on effective treatment for childhood disorders.
- Collaborate with clients, physicians, and other providers to develop and implement client-centered interventions and treatment plans.
- Re-assess clients and complete new treatment plans as indicated.
- Able to work a full-time flexible schedule that will include evenings and some weekends.
- Meet with clinical supervisor at least monthly to review client cases.
- Document all encounters with clients, including but not limited to all contacts and attempted contacts with or on behalf of clients in the client’s medical record within 3 working days of their occurrence.
- Perform billing activities according to agency procedures.
- Attend all meetings as required.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Keep abreast of developments in therapeutic techniques, theories and research.
- Employee does not direct the activities of other staff or functions
Education & Training Requirements:
- Must have a master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the social or behavioral sciences.
- Must have a current Texas license (LCSW, LPC and/or LMFT) and be in good standing with their credentialing board.
- Must maintain first aid /CPR certifications.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- A therapist who has a Ph.D. in his/her specialty will be honored the CME/CEU stipend amount equivalent to the doctorate level, per policy.
Work Experience Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 2 years paid work experience providing psychotherapy.
- 9 Holiday + 1 Floating Holiday
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Medical / Vision / Dental (if eligible)
Legacy Community Health is a premium, Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) that provides comprehensive care to community members regardless of their ability to pay. Our goal is to treat the entire patient while improving their overall wellness and quality of life, in addition to providing free pregnancy tests, HIV/AIDS screening. At Legacy, we empower patients to lead better lives by promoting healthy behaviors and offering resources such as literacy classes, family planning services, and nutrition and weight management information.
Our roots began in 1981 as the Montrose Clinic, with specialization in HIV education, testing, and treatment. Since then, the agency has expanded to 10 clinics in Houston, one in Baytown, two in Beaumont, and one in Deer Park with extensive services that include: Adult primary care, HIV/AIDS care, pediatrics, OB/GYN and maternity, dental, vision and behavioral health. We also service students within KIPP and YES Prep schools. Legacy is committed to driving healthy change in our communities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Driving healthy change in our communities.