Human Resource Generalist FULL TIME
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Responsible for administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function; responsible for attracting, motivating, and retaining the most qualified talent; manages employee benefits and services, personnel files, reports, and documents, and regulatory compliance.
- Develops, recommends, and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook of policies and procedures
- Maintains and oversees all regulatory compliance, including COBRA, EEO, and worker’s compensation
- Conducts recruitment effort for all personnel; serves as key resource for supervisors in recruitment and hiring process
- Provides orientation for new employees; conducts exit interviews for terminating employees and provides all required information
- Administers all employee benefits including 403(b) retirement, health, dental, vision, LTD, and life; annually re-evaluates policies for quality and cost-effectiveness
- Conducts annual enrollment employee information sessions and supports employees in answering benefit related questions throughout the plan year
- Coordinates with Accounting to ensure accuracy of payroll
- Establishes and maintains effective department records and reports; participates in administrative and other staff meetings
- Maintains personnel files for all employees; performs semi-annual internal audit
- Maintains organizational charts and employee directory
- Administers Drug Free Workplace Policy through random drug testing
- Networks with other HR professionals to increase knowledge and remain up to date on current trends and requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to support agency goals and maintain confidentiality
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience required;
- Certification preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Houston's leading non-profit provider of prevention, education, treatment, & recovery for alcoholism, drug addiction, & co-occurring mental health dis...