Rapid Rehousing Administrative Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join the Rapid Rehousing Program as we end homelessness caused by Covid-19. We assist families by finding them homes and providing rental assistance and ongoing services to ensure self-sufficiency.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Minimum of one year of administrative experience.
- Comfort with reporting and capability of learning new data systems.
- Intermediate Word and Excel spreadsheet and word processing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in other languages (preferred).
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to new objectives.
The Skills and Assets You Bring, and More
- High School diploma or equivelent. Undergraduate degree in business or related field or comparable experience preferred.
The Value You Deliver
You join Catholic Charities and help people in southeast Texas by providing caring, compassionate services and advocating for social justice in collaboration with parishes and communities.
What you Deliver
The Administrative Support Assistant will provide high-level support to Compliance Manager and Lead Case Managers as needed. This position requires excellent written and oral communication. The Administrative support assistant will work in conjunction with the Compliance Manager and Lead Case Managers to complete monthly reporting, data entry into HMIS and ETO, and provide relevant resources for the Rapid Rehousing program. This includes welcoming guests to the office, assuring accurate data entry, maintaining report accuracy, answering phones, and returning phone calls, performing administrative duties, maintaining a filing and organization, sending letters to clients. Attending community meetings as well as working with community partners to assure quality service to Rapid Rehousing participants and provide other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will support the Rapid Rehousing Covid team by ensuring excellent customer service, maintaining data integrity for reporting, and providing quality resources and services to consumers
How Your Work Impacts our Organization
The work you do will help us advocate for the vulnerable among us, a network of support services to people of all ages and from all walks of life and religious backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
People of Faith. Helping People in Need. 💙 Serving ALL people in need throughout the Greater Houston region. Need help? ☎️ Call 713.526.4611