Case Manager II
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join the Women Veterans Services Program as the Permanent Supportive Housing Case Manager II! The Permanent Supportive Housing Case Manager II provides comprehensive case management and housing support services to clients who have experienced long-term homelessness and have a disabling condition. The Case Manager II is responsible for increasing client’s housing stability and sustainability. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong organizational skills, communicate effectively, and develop & maintain professional networks.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- You have a bachelor’s degree in social work, human services, or another relevant field
- In lieu of degree, you have four years of experience in Housing Case Management
The Skills and Assets You Bring, and More
- You have 4 years of case management experience and/or working with vulnerable populations.
- You have knowledge of general social work practice, values, and ethics.
- You have experience working with the homeless population preferred.
- You have the ability to work with diverse populations in collaborative situations.
- You have strong communication and organizational skills.
- You have experience with public housing/ private sector housing preferred.
- You have good problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- You are proficient within Microsoft Office and Outlook
- You are proactive and solutions-focused approach to case management
The Value You Deliver
You join Catholic Charities and help people in southeast Texas by providing caring, compassionate services and advocating for social justice in collaboration with parishes and communities.
What you Deliver
- You assess eligible individuals and families for strengths and barriers, including employment, behavioral health, criminal history, and substance use. You assist individuals and families with establishing and meeting housing and related goals and identifying appropriate steps towards achieving goals, including modifying goals as needed and evaluating progress. You carry a caseload of individuals and families, which may include home-based case management.
- You maintain precise and accurate documentation of case management services, including client files and entries into the program databases.
- You coordinate with a variety of outside providers, as necessary, to meet client’s needs and avoid duplications of services. Provides community resource referrals for clients.
- You perform other duties as assigned.
How Your Work Impacts our Organization
The work you do will help us advocate for the vulnerable among us, a network of support services to people of all ages and from all walks of life and religious backgrounds.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
People of Faith. Helping People in Need. 💙 Serving ALL people in need throughout the Greater Houston region. Need help? ☎️ Call 713.526.4611